Here are some easy tips you can do yourself or with the help of your favorite handyman!
1. Curb Appeal– Buyers won’t want to leave their car if your house doesn’t appeal to them when they drive up.
Make sure your lawn and shrubs are trimmed and in good condition.
Check your mail box to make sure it is standing up straight and not in need of a fresh coat of paint!
Add some color with flowers!
Stand at your entrance and see what your Buyers will see. Do you need to paint the door? Get new fixtures??
2. Get out the mop, vacuum, broom, and elbow grease and make your house spotless!
3. Pack it up and move it out! Clutter will turn a buyer off before they get a chance to see your house. Hire outside storage if you need to!
4. Repair and update where your budget allows. If you’ve been postponing certain repairs, do them NOW! You don’t want Buyers focusing on these negatives rather than the pluses of your house.
5. Allow your home’s Possibilities to shine through.
For more information contact us about our 2 hour Verbal Consultation for $125. It’s worth the investment!